Posters and patches

I have printed out the posters on good quality paper and then stuck them on to an a3 board.

Using my trusted and very valued silicone gun I added them to the wall – utilising a spirit level to get the angles as straight as possible. Once they had dried I got some glass cleaner to try and get the acrylic shelves looking as good as possible.

Time to get the models on!

I kept the models in my car just in case they broke in the last minute. My bag had completely destroyed one model before so I wasn’t letting that happen again.

I put the models on the shelf however, the board was quite insecure and moved.

Not another great escape!

I taped the models to the shelves to make sure the models didn’t fall and break. Fake grass was used to represent outside and a bath matt represented inside. I was supposed to use carpet but went with the matt instead.

I assembled the larger scale model and then I was done!

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s